Visitor Information | ProMedica Memorial Hospital
Visits by family and friends are important to our patients' recovery, and are generally encouraged by physicians. Memorial Hospital associates welcome the family and friends of our patients to our facility.
For the convenience of our visitors, Memorial Hospital has an easily printable visitor's guide available for download, which includes campus and floor maps, department listings and more.
Our facility is set up in order to make your stay as comfortable as possible. If you or your friends or family are in need of anything during your stay, do not hesitate to ask the nearest hospital associate.
- Free wireless internet access available throughout hospital for patients and visitors.
- Religious and emotional support provided through spiritual care program.
- Coffee cart in main lobby offers a great selection of coffees, mochas, lattes and more.
- The Chestnut Cafe offers a wide variety of dishes during breakfast, lunch and dinner hours.
- 24/7 vending is available in the emergency department and on the first floor, just outside the main elevators.
- An ATM is located on the ground floor of the hospital, behind the Browse-n-Buy Gift Shop.
- Curb assistance/valet-style parking is available for patients who have difficulty walking.
- Way-finding: Guest services representatives are available to escort patients and visitors to their destinations in the hospital.
- The Browse-n-Buy Gift Shop is open Monday - Saturday in the main lobby of the hospital; a wide selection of gifts, magazines and more are available for purchase at the shop.