Pediatrics | Memorial Hospital | Fremont Ohio
Memorial Hospital in Fremont is the only hospital locally that has a stand-alone pediatrics unit. Our department is well established, with a commitment to giving our young patients and their families compassionate care and a comfortable stay.The Pediatrics Department at Memorial Hospital consists of:
- 16-bed unit
- Excellent staff to patient ratio
- Highly skilled and trained pediatric nurses
- Medical professionals with pediatric advanced life support certification
- Admitting privileges of local family physicians
- Pediatric specialists, including pediatric infectious disease physician
Our pediatrics department also has access to Memorial Hospital’s comprehensive range of services, including mental-health professionals, on-site surgery center, intensive care unit and many other services that allow our patients to remain at our hospital for the duration of their care.
The Pediatrics Department is located on the third floor of Memorial Hospital in Fremont Ohio. To arrive at pediatrics, take the main elevators from the hospital lobby to the third floor and follow the directional signs to your left.
If you would like to speak to someone in the Memorial Hospital Pediatrics Department, call 419.334.6643.
Iracema Arevalo, M.D.
Obstetrics & Pediatrics