Pain Management | Memorial Hospital | Fremont Ohio
The treatments provided by the staff at Memorial Hospital's Pain Treatment Center in Fremont Ohio reflect the most recent advances in the management of pain. These treatments are increasingly less invasive and very effective in controlling pain. By managing pain, we help our patients return to normal every day lives. The procedures we perform are done under fluoroscopic guidance with adequate sedation.
We diagnosis and treat
- Neck pain, Including work-related Injury and "pinched" nerves
- Back pain, Including Work-Related Injury and Sciatica
- Persistent Pain After Back or Neck Surgery
- Pain/Headaches After Whiplash
- Arthritis Pain of Neck or Low Back
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy or RSD)
- Nerve Damage Pain
- Chronic Pelvic Pain - Interstitial Cystitis
- Shingles pain (Postherpetic Neuralgia)
- Muscle Pain
- Discography/Spinal Diagnostic Procedures (Cervical, Thoracic, Lumbar)
- Epidural Steroid Injection
- Facet Joint Injection
- Intradiscal Electrothermal Therapy (IDET)
- Radiofrequency Treatment
- Intraspinal Drug Therapy
- Spinal Cord Stimulation (SCS)
- Myoneural Injection (with or w/o Botox)
- Nucleoplasty Procedures
- Selective Nerve Root Block (Transforaminal Epidural Steroid Injection)
- Superior Hypogastric Plexus and Splanchnic Nerve Block ("Celiac Plexus" Block)
- Sympathetic Blocks (Stellate Ganglion Block, Lumbar Sympathetic Block)
Narendranath Lakshmipathy, M.D.Dr. Ned launched the current practice in November, 1999.
Although a physician referral can be helpful, it is not required for an appointment with Memorial Hospital's Pain Management Center.Sara Darr, R.N.
Director, Pain Management
If you have questions, or would like to schedule, contact Memorial Pain Management at 419.332.7321 ext. 6639.