Nuclear Medicine | ProMedica Memorial Hospital
Memorial Hospital's nuclear medicine program has earned a three-year term of accreditation from the American College of Radiology (ACR).
At Memorial Hospital, we offer the following nuclear medicine services:
- Bonescans-3-Phase limited and whole body
- Cardiolite stress test
- Gallium Scans
- Gastric Emptying and gastroesophageal reflux study
- Iodine therapy
- Lung VIQ scan
- Renal with Lasix or Enalapril
- Thyroid Scans
- White blood cell scan
- Strontium 89 therapy
- Parathyroid scan
- Meckel’s scan
- Liver and spleen scan
- Hepatobiliany scan
- GI Bleeding scan
- Toshiba E-cam Gamma Camera
- The e-cam Dual Head Variable Angle nuclear camera enables 180 degree, 90 degree, and 76 degree detector positions allowing the system to optimize sensitivity and throughout for general purpose cardiology, oncology, and neurology studies.
- Automatic body contour for Special Procedures and whole body imaging.
Monday – Friday 7 a.m. -3: 30 p.m.
For more information or to schedule an appointment, call 419.332.7321 ext 3289.
After hours call the Diagnostic Imaging Department at 419.334.6605.