HealthLink | Memorial Hospital | Fremont Ohio
Northwest Ohio's Most Comprehensive Occupational Health Program
HealthLink's goal is your goal - to keep your employees healthy, safe and productive. Because those of us at HealthLink understand that your employees are your most valuable asset, we provide the highest caliber of services to meet their needs.....and yours.
- Reduce Costs
- Fast, Safe Return to Work
- Reduce Liability
- Enhance Worker Productivity
- Reduce Lost Work Time
- Minimize OSHA Recordables
- Injury Care - Initial treatment management and follow-up of work-related injuries and illnesses
- Specialty Exams - Second Opinions, Independent Medical Examinations, Disability Evaluations for Work Related Injuries, Fitness for Duty Evaluations
- Physical Exams - Pre-placement, Department of Transportation, Bus Driver, Respirator, Surveillance, Return-to-Work, and Executive Physicals
- Drug Testing - Breath Alcohol, Blood Alcohol, Urine Collection and Analysis, Rapids, and Hair Collection and Analysis, as well as a full scope of substance abuse panels and NIDA drug testing
- Medical Review Officer (MRO) Services - Ensures accurate and fair analysis of any non-negative drug test result
- Medical Surveillance - Audiometric , TB, and Pulmonary Function Testing, Respirator Fit Testing, X-Rays, Vision and Blood testing
- Training - CPR/First Aid, Blood borne pathogens, Respiratory Protection, Hearing Conservation, Safety Training
- Wellness Programs - Health Risk Appraisals, Education, Health Fairs, News Letters
- Adult Immunizations - Hepatitis B, Hepatitis A, Tetanus, Flu, etc.
- International Travel Medicine - On-Site Services - Consulting and Case Management
- On-site imaging services, including x-rays, which can save employers time and money, as well as help avoid emergency department visits.
Episodic care is when an otherwise healthy person is ill or injured, and requires medical assessment and treatment for a particular episode. HealLink provides episodic care for issues such as upper respiratory illnesses (including sore throat and sinusitis); strain injury, urinary tract infection, and poison ivy.
Episodic Care Profile
- Primarily operates on a walk-in basis
- Mid-level providers – use ‘frequently’ or ‘almost frequently’
- Expanded scope of services – x-rays onsite, labs onsite.
- Limited selection of injuries or illness, usually minor in nature, and if treated early do not progress to more serious medical conditions.
Working to Keep Your Costs Down
HealthLink has developed a broad range of occupational health services designed to reduce costs associated with worksite health issues. Examples include:
Pre-Placement Physical Exams - Identifying potential problems before they happen
The Pre-Placement Physical Exam minimizes the potential for employee injury by analyzing a workers physical ability and identifying appropriate restrictions based on his or her physical condition before they are on the job.
Worksite Analysis - For a Safer Work Environment
Healthlink experts in work-site analysis are available to visit your company. They will review each workstation and provide recommendations to enhance safety and minimize potential accidents.
On-Site Services - Bringing Occupational Health Care to You
On-site services provided by our occupational health physicians and nurses are available to help minimize lost work time. Most services provided in our clinic can be provided at your work site.
Industrial Advisory Board
To ensure that we are constantly listening to the needs of are industry, HealthLink developed the Industrial Advisory Board. Several area companies participate in this forum to discuss occupational health care needs, challenges and recommendations to improve and expand services.
Our Professional Staff
HealthLink is staffed by a specialized medical team with extensive training and experience in occupational health. Our Staff will work closely with your management team - on-site and in our facility - to assist you in meeting your company's needs and regulatory requirements.
- Board Certified MDs
- Certified Occupational Health Nurses
- Certified Nurse Practitioners
- Certified Medical Review Officers
- DATIA Certified Professional Collectors
- Certified Health Education Specialist
Timely CommunicationsHealthLink makes it a priority to communicate all pertinent information regarding your employees on a timely basis. This includes: same day status reports and ongoing updates.
In addition, HealthLink provides coordinated management of information between employers, employees, medical providers, the Bureau of Workers Compensation, Managed Care Organizations and insurance carriers.
HealthLink, Fremont, is located at 710 S. Cleveland Avenue in the Herbert-Perna Center for Physical Health, which on the campus of Memorial Hospital. The Herbert-Perna Center located directly across Memorial Parkway from Memorial Hospital.
HealthLink hours are Mon. - Fri. 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Other hours are available upon request. HealthLink is closed on most major holidays.
Chief Medical Officer