Giving Back | ProMedica Memorial Hospital
The people of Memorial Hospital in Fremont, Ohio are proud to be active members in the community.
Since 1918, Memorial Hospital has been serving the local community. As we continue to be a non-prof it organization that is dedicated to making Sandusky County a better place to live, Memorial Hospital accounts for a total economic impact to the community of over $150 million.
In addition to the economic benefit to our community, Memorial Health Care System provides essential services that educate, save lives, and keep Sandusky County healthy.
- Over 150 physicians on staff, with more than 100 specialists
- Memorial Women’s Health Services, featuring OB/GYN specialists
- Child and Adult Specialty Clinic, featuring infectious disease specialty care
- Newly renovated 13 bay Emergency Department
- Auxiliary of Memorial Hospital Women’s Diagnostic Center, opened in 2010
- Weitzel-Kern Surgery Center
- Herbert-Perna Center for Physical Health