Ear, Nose & Throat Care | Memorial Hospital | Fremont, Ohio
Memorial Ear, Nose & Throat (ENT) Specialty Care physician James Williams, M.D., Ph.D. specializes in treating adult and pediatric ENT conditions, including surgery for head and neck disorders; Dr. Williams is an ENT physician with more than 20 years of specialty care experience. Dr. Williams sees patients full time in Fremont Ohio.
James M. Williams, M.D., Ph.D.
Memorial Ear, Nose & Throat Specialty Care
605 Third Ave. • Fremont
(Building A on the campus of Memorial Hospital)
Hours: Monday - Friday • 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Office: 567.201.2890 (This is a local call in Fremont)
- Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
- Nasal and Septal Surgery
- Snoring and obstructive sleep apnea surgery
- Laser Surgery
- Head and Neck Surgery (for tumors and facial skin cancer)
- Evaluation and treatment of dizziness and balance disorders
- External, middle and inner ear surgery
- Pediatric upper airway surgery and ear tubes
- Treatment of hearing loss
About Dr. WilliamsProfessional Memberships
- American Academy of Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery
- American Cleft Palate – Craniofacial Association
- American Academy of Sleep Medicine
Residency: University of Iowa Hospital and Clinics - Iowa City, Iowa
Medical Degree: Case Western Reserve University, School of Medicine – Cleveland, Ohio
Graduate Education: Ph.D. in Development Biology, M.A. in Developmental Genetics, University of California – Santa Cruz, California