Dawn Halstead, P.T., D.P.T., C.M.P.
Supervisor of Physical Therapy ServicesDawn Halstead is a physical therapist who works with adolescents, adults, and adult geriatrics. Her areas of interest include outpatient orthopedics with a certification in Mulligan manual therapy, training in Vestibular Rehabilitation, and Kinesio taping. Dawn see patients in Fremont, Ohio.
Dawn is a doctor of physical therapy and adjunct professor in the Doctor of Physical Therapy Program at the University of Findlay, teaching Musculoskeletal I and Musculoskeletal II courses.
Practicing LocationMemorial Hospital
Herbert-Perna Center for Physical Health
Doctor of Physical Therapy
- Physical Therapist, Doctor of Physical Therapy
- Certified Mulligan Practitioner
- Vestibular Rehabilitation Competent
- Mulligan Manual Therapy
- Vestibular Training
- Kinesio taping
- Member of the American Physical Therapy Association
- Committee Chair for Continuing Education Committee for P.T. Services
- Northwest District Chair of the Nominating Committee of Ohio Physical Therapy Association
- Member of Membership Retention Committee for the Ohio Physical Therapy Association
- Member of the Industrial Advisory Board
- Member of Memorial Hospital WOW team