CT Scan | ProMedica Memorial Hospital
A traditional Computed Tomography (CT) scan is an x-ray procedure that combines many x-ray images with the aid of a computer to generate cross-sectional views of the body.
Memorial Hospital’s new Optima* CT660 from GE Healthcare delivers what’s important to physicians and their patients: high quality images at a potentially lower radiation dose.
- ASiR* low dose technologies (up to a 40% lower dose)
- Potentially safer for children, elderly and repeat CT patients
- Shorter breath-holds for patients
- High-resolution images
- Optimized dose levels
- Sub-millimeter slice thickness
- An experience designed for patient comfort
Memorial Hospital's CT Scan has a three-year term of accreditation from the American College of Radiology (ACR).
CT services at Memorial Hospital
- CTs of head
- CTs of thorax
- CTs of abdomin
- CTs of pelvis area
- CTs of all extremities and body anatomy
- Specialty Screening include angiography and biopsies
- GE Optima CT660
In addition to regular business hours, CT scans are also available from 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. on Saturdays. To schedule a CT scan, call the Diagnostic Imaging Department at 419.334.6605.